Current Job Offerings at BPA
About the Position
Full-time position available to Dec 2018
We have an opportunity for a full-time administrative position that will assist our Research and Client Service Teams primarily with:
- Data entry
- Logistical support with printing & distributing surveys and reports
- Preparation of documents in PDF, Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
- Quality checking of documents, online surveys and data entered
- Other general administrative tasks as required
About the Skills & Experience Required
You will need to be:
- A perfectionist to the core - with a name like Best Practice, we work really hard to get things right.
- Good with data entry - numbers and text.
- Good with being self-organised - most tasks will have tight time-frames.
- Good with Microsoft products - especially Word & PowerPoint.
- Administrative work experience - this would suit a person re-entering the workforce.
- Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
Please include this list in your Cover Letter and address each of these criteria.
Applications will not be considered if they do not address these criteria.
About the Hours, the Pay and the Opportunities
The hours are normal business hours - 8:30 to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Remuneration on commencement will be between $40,000 to $50,000 p.a. plus super depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role.
In the past, Administrative Assistants have had the option to progress in the company to full-time permanent roles.
Your Next Step
To apply, click on the button below, submitting your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role in terms of the criteria listed above.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.